In which areas can advisers help?
The advisers’ jobs are the following:
- Provide product information and negotiate on consumers’ behalf with lenders, or insurance companies for better prices.
- Provide advise on the products you may need to buy with recommendations.
- Put up a plan that can meet your financial target, put into action.
- In times of need, you advisers will act for you.
- Your adviser will remind you for renewal or amendment.
what is a better mortgage structure, fixed, floating, or mixed?
Nowadays the common practice for mortgage holders is to choose a split option between floating (variable) rate and fixed interest rate on their mortgages. In this way, they can pay back their mortgages quicker. However, this does depend on your lender, as some will let you make extra payments off your fixed rate – for these lenders, there is no need for a split structure?
In today’s market the floating rates are higher than the fixed rates. We usually calculate how much you can pay and then structure your loan accordingly.
Most lenders allow you to restructure your mortgage on your fixed interest rate maturity so any floating rate / fixed rate adjustments can be made then.
How can an overseas resident buy property in NZ?
An overseas resident is possible to buy properties in New Zealand. It is also possible to get a mortgage to a certain percentage from local lenders. This is normally on case-by- case basis. Lending criteria will vary depending on your individual circumstances.
Contact us for more information.
How can you help me to select a mortgage lender?
Normally, the decision about whose products you want to buy is always yours.
We make recommendations to you based on our research, experience and knowledge. We will compare the products available in terms of costs and benefit. We will always stand on the side of customers, with recommendations always most advantageous to customers.
How much does it cost to use adviser service?
At Easy Financial Services, there is no cost to customers on all advise services.
The lenders, and insurance companies will pay advisers for successful applications. They pay advisers for the work advisers do in preparing application documentations and providing accurate information. The lenders and insurance companies do not charge clients extra for using advisers’ service – in fact some lenders and insurance companies give clients better deals than they would get directly.
what kind of adviser am I?
I am a Registered, but not Authorized, financial adviser. I can give you advice on: all loan products, risky insurance products, general insurance products, general advice on KiwiSaver, bank term deposits, consumer credit contracts, bonus bonds, and many other pure- risk insurance contracts sales.
Why should we use financial services advisers?
Financial Advisers are providing professional advises in a regulated market. Consumers can have confidence to seek advises from financial services advisers.
Financial advisers are accountable for the advice they give.
Financial Advisers have to meet standards of care, diligence and disclosure. They are also required to be registered and belong to a dispute resolution scheme.
Financial advisers are following certain operating standards to ensure consumers to have confidence in dealing with financial advisers.
Financial advisers have access to a variety of lenders, finance companies, and insurance companies. They have knowledge on a wide range of products, on which they can provide advise.
Financial advisers are on the side of consumers, and act for them, not the others.
Financial adviser can negotiate the best overall package, e.g. fee reductions, interest rate discounts, and other benefits.
In one word, financial advisers help to remove the stress and save you time and money.
Why should we choose Easy Financial Services?
Your Easy Financial Services advisers are working for you, not for big institutions.
- We provide professional advice on all loan products, insurance products, and KiwiSaver. We also provide accounting services
- We have access to various lenders and insurance providers to find you suitable products.
- We do all the paper work and documentation, which saves you time and money.
- We are not working alone. We are supported by a group of professionals.
- We can provide one-stop services by working closely with the other professionals, e.g. real estate sales agents, solicitors, and accountants.
- We provide on-going services and mobile services.
- We work seven days a week, and at your convenience.
- Our advice services for you are free.
In one word, we do the hard work for you, with the knowledge, skills, and diligence.